Do you need Event Insurance?

If you are hosting a party, a wedding reception or private function – whether in your home or at a rented venue – you should consider purchasing Event Liability Insurance.

This specialty insurance policy is designed to protect you from personal injury claims or property damage that may occur during your event. Alcohol related accidents, property damage, and personal injuries are the top concerns. A car accident caused by an intoxicated guest leaving your event may result in a liability suit against you. If one of your guests trips and falls, this policy will respond to cover the bodily injury incurred by that guest.

Many banquet halls and other venues insist that hosts carry this type of protection. A special event policy will cover the gaps in your homeowners policy and any claims made will not affect your premiums.

To find out more, contact us before your next special event.

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply