Your wedding is a carefully planned and intimate affair. You spend a not-so-small fortune and put your blood, sweat, and tears (literally) into every detail. After all this is a day you’ll remember for the rest of your life; this is a day you will relive with your children and grandchildren. It will be a perfect day! But what if your photographer is a no-show? What if your dress rips? What if a close family member falls ill and the wedding must be postponed?
Each of these scenarios and more can ruin your wedding and leave you with a significant financial burden that is seemingly impossible to navigate. This is why wedding insurance is necessary. Should your photographer be unable to deliver your album for whatever reason, we’ll have you covered for the cost to retake your photos. Should you, in a wedding-induced frenzie, put a heel through your dress while trying it on the week before your wedding, we’ll have you covered for the cost. Should your father contract a severe case of adult chicken pox, we’ll have you covered for those non-refundable deposits.
What does wedding insurance cover?
- Commercial General Liability including Host Liquor Liability for three 24 hour periods including the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception and gift opening.
- Wedding cancellation: Reimbursement of deposits paid or contracted to be paid because of the unexpected cancellation of the wedding.
- Wedding photos and video: Payment of the extra expenses necessary to retake the photos if they cannot be reproduced for any reason including non-appearance of the photographer.
- Bridal attire: Coverage for physical loss or damage to the bridal attire once the property is in the care of the Insured.
- Wedding presents: Insurance for direct physical loss or damage to wedding presents.
- Honeymoon cancellation: Reimbursement of pre-paid, non-refundable cost of travel due to the cancellation of the actual wedding.
- Loss deposit: Reimbursement of non-refundable deposits made to providers of any booked goods or services if they suffer financial failure.
- World-wide coverage.
How do I get wedding insurance?
The cost of wedding insurance is minimal, and considering the literal and emotional value of your special day provides considerable piece of mind! To learn more about wedding coverage, and to prepare for your wedding contact us. We’ll give you all the details and put your mind at ease for your special day.